Goodwin-Lasiter-Strong has a long history of providing engineering and architectural services. Scott and Strong is an evolution of companies dating back to 1950. Goodwin-Lasiter, Inc. founded in 1983, has a proud history of providing architectural, engineering, and surveying services to East and Central Texas. In 2001, Scott and Strong and Goodwin-Lasiter, Inc. joined forces. In 2014 the name was changed to Goodwin-Lasiter-Strong, which is one of the largest firms in East and Central Texas.
Goodwin-Lasiter-Strong is a multi-disciplined firm capable of providing in-house services for architecture, engineering, interior design, and surveying. We have offices in Lufkin (Home Office), Bryan/College Station, Tyler, & Groesbeck, where we employ over 75+ staff members.